Ok, so we know that there’s a possibility that Jojo ASB might get localized. Who here is seriously considering importing it and not waiting for a translated release?
I’m importing it because there’s really no guarantee that it will get localized because of translation issues and stuff.
- rottenmomo likes this
- reospookywagon likes this
- littlezas answered: I’d just do both :D
- littlezas likes this
- bleeborg answered: If it’s announced for english ill get in english, if its not, ill import it.
- gyrozeppeli answered: me
- kagsmagnus answered: i’ll import it if it has lisa lisa DLC
- jojointheheart answered: as I think the chances of coming to the West pretty low, I will ensure my imported version! :D
- glory-of-the-dawn posted this